Great Yeast for Great Outcomes
Brand: Molina Caputo
- Antimo Caputo created this product in response to the problems fresh yeast causes when making pizza, breads, and more. Shelf life is extremely low for fresh yeast, and strength can vary tremendously.
- Caputo then created the perfect solution after studying pizza makers and pastry chef needs - No chemicals, long shelf life,
- Caputo Yeast has a certain fermentative power, has a sure and measurable force, pushes over time and does not collapse. Moreover, it dies completely at 58 ° C unlike chemical yeasts which, apart from collapsing if left to ferment too much, do not die during cooking, causing digestion fatigue. Caputo Yeast is also naturally gluten-free and therefore suitable for all preparations that do not.
- In other words we now have an Italian yeast, from a selected stock, with prolonged fermentative power that pushes over time and is suitable for long leavening. Also fed with natural Italian molasses that also gives a pleasant taste to the yeast itself. Yeast is dry and active, it must be added directly to the flour and in terms of savings it must be specified that the dose corresponds to ½ - ⅓ of that of fresh yeast.
- Active Dry Yeast perfect in combination with Caputo 00 Flour - Made in Italy
Details: Ingredients: Baking yeast, (Saccharomyces), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate E491)
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.2 x 2.0 inches