Color: White and Silver
- MAKE RAVIOLI THAT TASTES LIKE IT CAME STRAIGHT FROM ITALY: Load them up with your favorite fillings: lobster, sausage, mushroom, parmesan... Easily makes 12 fat, delicious raviolis.
- MAGICALLY SEALS EVERY RAVIOLI FOR YOU: The metal cutting frame does all the hard work for you - no need to spend hours pinching raviolis by hand or fussing with egg and water washes.
- EVERYONE WILL BEG TO KNOW YOUR SECRET: But whether you decide to tell them how you managed to create perfectly uniform, 1” square raviolis is entirely up to you. We’re not telling.
- WILL COMPLETELY RUIN YOU FOR STORE-BOUGHT RAVIOLI: Your family will never be satisfied with dried out, stale store-bought ravioli again. This is ‘next-level’ ravioli that will have your family bragging about your cooking to the whole neighborhood. You might want to make extra.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ASSEMBLE 12 HEAVENLY PILLOWS OF PERFECTION: The hand-washable metal cutting frame and stick-resistant plastic mold are all you need. You’re going to love how easy this is going to be.
Details: p> People Are Going To Want To Meet Your Italian Grandmother How else is it possible to make such delicious, homemade ravioli? What you tell them is your business, but we’ve got your back. The Bellemain Ravioli Maker makes creating culinary works of art simple enough for the home cook. It’s any chefs’ secret weapon for perfect, restaurant-quality ravioli. The uniform size and shape means that every ravioli will cook evenly - no more batches with tough, dry undercooked raviolis bumping up against mushy, watery overcooked ones. Excellent Craftsmanship That Lasts Your children will be fighting over who gets the ravioli maker. With one solid-cast, ⅛” thick metal cutting frame, you never have to worry about it breaking or bending out of shape. Hand wash it to prevent discoloration. Shhh! Here’s The Secret To Never Ripping Or Tearing Your Raviolis The other half of this dynamic duo is the hardworking plastic mold. The textured surface means that batch after batch of perfectly formed raviolis will never stick to the mold, causing you to rip or tear your pasta. Every Edge Is Securely Sealed The most labor-intensive part of the ravioli making process is making sure the edges are sealed. Before the Bellemain Ravioli Maker, this meant precious time wasted pinching edges by hand, or fussing around with gloopy egg washes. Now, with just a quick pass or two with the rolling pin, voila! Your ravioli are firmly sealed. Order Your New Bellemain Ravioli Maker Today And You Can Have The Neighbors Begging To Know What’s For Dinner Tomorrow Night
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 4.3 x 1.1 inches
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 08, 2023