Brand: Emile Henry
- Specially designed covered baker helps you make bakery-worthy, artisan breads with crisp, golden crusts and chewy, airy interiors.
- The domed lid and ceramic walls trap steam to create a Dry, crackling exterior.
- The ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking. The handles on the lid make it easy to Manipulate.If, when cleaning it, you find that some residue will not come off, soak it in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- The base Fits neatly inside the lid for more compact storage
- Dishwasher safe. 10 year . Recipe book included.
Details: Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year , our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in General is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process. Our dishes have always been produced in France, in marcigny in the South of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each Worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his Initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production. Our Italian loaf baker allows you to bake a bakery-worthy artisan loaf with a crispy crust and soft interior. The refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right level of humidity during cooking to get a dry, crackling exterior. The ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking while the handles on the lid make it easy to manipulate. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year .
Package Dimensions: 19.3 x 14.6 x 10.5 inches