Brand: Emile Henry
Color: Burgundy and 8 other colors to choose from
- Made in France. Made of all natural materials. Made in marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Resistant against temperature change. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
Details: With an original and fun design, you can bake delicious sweet or savory recipes in this dish. Let the pastry follow the wavy edge for a surprising effect! the HR ceramic will allow you to bake your tart evenly, with a perfectly cooked pastry crust. The round shape and high sides give a new dimension to your tarts, quiches, and clafoutis. Bring some sunshine to the table! dishwasher, freezer, oven safe.
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 12.4 x 4.9 inches