Brand: Emile Henry
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry HR ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Ideal for baking savory casseroles, roasting vegetables or for baking cobblers or brownies.
- Details: Practical in the kitchen, elegant on the table "ultime" dishes are the perfect blend between ceramic oven dishes and serving dishes. Deep and generous, featuring sleek, elegant handles, they nestle perfectly inside each other for space saving. A range designed for making delicious homemade desserts - evenly cooked without drying out -to be served with pride! a wide range of ovenware made from HR ceramic (high resistance) with a highly resistant glaze for use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 6.7 x 3.4 inches