Brand: Emile Henry
Color: Five to choose from
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Details: The mortar and pestle has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years as the tool of choice to crush spices and herbs. The Emile Henry mortar and pestle is designed to extract the flavor and oils from spices such as fennel, cumin and cloves while offering the classic beauty of French styling. The shape of the mortar, the bowl, is designed so cooks can comfortably press and crush spices in the kitchen or at the table. The bowl of the Emile Henry mortar is 5.5-inch in diameter giving plenty of room for grinding and crushing spices, herbs and garlic. The mortar is well-balanced and deep offering leverage and stability. The unglazed ceramic interior offers the friction needed to properly grind spices.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.6 x 6.6 inches