Brand: Emile Henry
Color: Flour White
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Details: Marcigny, a small town nestled in the hills of Southern Burgundy, has been home to Emile Henry for 150 years. Thanks to its rich clay the Burgundy region has remained a fertile area for potters, who pass their savoir-faire from generation to generation. Today, true to tradition, every piece of Emile Henry is made in Marcigny with rich, Burgundy clay. While respecting traditional techniques, Emile Henry products are 100% natural and boast technological advances (Ceradon ) that make it resistant to mechanical and thermal shock. Emile Henry's Salt Pig is a charming and handy way to keep your favorite salt at-hand. The wide opening accommodates even the largest of hands, and the slightly arched hood helps keep your salt free of food debris while cooking. The simple, yet classic shape of this piece is further emphasized by the vibrant colors and deep hues of the glazes.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 8.0 inches