Brand: Emile Henry
Color: Sugar White
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials. Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe. Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- DURABLE and SCRATCH RESISTANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
Details: Our loaf pan brings a touch of originality to a classic shape. The HR ceramic (High Resistance) will allow your loaves to bake evenly, while remaining soft and light. Serve directly on the table to give added flair to your favorite recipes! Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cookware. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. In a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation, each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.5 x 7.2 inches