- Stainless-steel soleplate - Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1725 Watts of steam power
- 350 Plus Steam holes with 180 g/min shot of steam – excellent steam distribution and powerful wrinkle removal
- Retractable cordreel - Ultimate ease of use and storage
- 3-setting thermostat knob – Easy to use and to select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- Use tap water to iron – Easily fill the iron with easy fill hole, anti-drip lid and translucent water tank window
- Safety comes first with rowenta – Automatic 3-way shut off system to prevent accidents
Details: With maximum steam distribution and high-quality engineering that's built to last, the Rowenta Accesteam Cordreel steam iron was designed for easier garment care, with the cordreel system offering effortless storage options. The stainless steel soleplate comes equipped with advanced Microsteam technology, providing ultimate steam coverage with over 350 micro-holes and 1725 Watts of power, for maximum efficiency and exceptional glide. High-quality stainless steel soleplate and a durable design ensure long-lasting performance, with enough steam power to tackle even the most stubborn creases. A variety of advanced features—including easy refills; vertical steaming of suits, delicates, or even curtains; a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas, and more—come together for a dependable and long-lasting steam iron package.
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 12.1 x 6.8 inches