- Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, 6" utility, and 3. 5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, convenient block.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
- Add fine Japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task. These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel.
- Handcrafted in Japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – Shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
Details: The premium Shun Classic Blonde 5-Piece Starter Block Set brings the beauty and performance of Shun Classic to your home or restaurant kitchen in a new lighter, brighter look. It includes three of the most essential Shun knives (8-in. Chef's Knife, 3. 5-in. Paring Knife, and 6-in. medium Utility Knife), the Shun Classic Blonde Combination Honing Steel, and a beautiful 6-slot Slimline Block. Best for meat, fish, or vegetables, the refined and accurate cuts enabled by Shun knives may lead to some of the best cooking (and eating) experiences you and your guests will ever have. Crafted from our proprietary VG-MAX cutting steel with Damascus cladding that resists corrosion and holds an edge. As with all Shun cutlery, you receive free sharpening for life at our office in Tualatin, Oregon – see packaging for more details. Hand wash only.
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 10.2 x 5.0 inches