The Ultimate Knife Carving Set for Turkey Day
- 9.5-inch Japanese slicing knife and carving fork in a boxed set
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
Details: Ultra-sharp, the Premier 2-piece Carving Set is perfect for slicing that beautiful Thanksgiving turkey or Grandma's Sunday roast beef dinner. This dynamic carving knife features an 9.5-inch blade that glides through meat like butter. The serving fork is perfect for holding meat steady while slicing, as well as serving your guests from platter to plate. Elegant and beautiful, the Shun Premier line of knives are unlike any knives you've owned. Featuring layered Damascus steel for strength, the hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in Japanese) lends not only to the beauty, but creates the hollow-ground feature that reduces knife-drag and prevents food from sticking to the blade. The gorgeous Pakkawood handles in walnut finish are both sleek and stylish and are shaped to fit the palm of your hand in a variety of secure and comfortable grips. The Shun logo is embossed on the end cap, making these knives beautiful in and out of the knife block. Incredibly thin, sharp blades, stylish finishing details and created in the Japanese styling that Shun is famous for, you know your Premier line of knives will work just as hard as you do in your kitchen and be around for generations to come. Hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 3.8 x 1.3 inches