- 13 evenly spaced indents for making perfectly sized cookies of all kinds; Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper; Silpat replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
- Place dough in center ring for perfect and consistent cookies each time; Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"; Made for a 13" x 18” pan; Rinse with soapy hot water after use and lay flat or hang to dry; Lay flat or roll to store
- Temperature safe for use in the oven, microwave and freezer (-40° F to 500° F)
Details: The Silpat Perfect Cookie Mat makes perfectly uniform and perfectly spaced cookies every time. The inner circle is the guide for the size of your dough and the outer circle represents the size of the final baked cookie. Cookies bake evenly and slide right off the pan without using oils or parchment paper. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there is no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money, and creates less waste for our environment. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. It is ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations. Silpat mats are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone and are completely food safe, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies--lasts 2,000 to 3,000 uses depending on use and care. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 500 degrees F). Do not cut the Silpat as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food. Made in France. Silpat is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Nothing sticks to Silpat! Sasa Demarle Inc. was founded in 1965 by M. Guy Demarle in Northern France. Mr. Demarle was an experienced baker who was seeking a better way to make baguette bread with forms using non-stick silicone coatings. He went on to invent the first non-stick baguette baking trays or filets, as they are known in France. A few years later, Mr. Demarle also went on to invent and create the original Silpat and is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Since then, we continue to strive for improvements in non-stick products for the baking, patisserie and food-service industries.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 2.2 x 2.0 inches
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 08, 2023