- Turn any pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2", made for a 13" x 18" pan
- Freezer, microwave, and oven-safe, can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees c to 250 degrees c (-40 degrees f to 500 degrees f)
Best way to make bacon, use a Silpat in a Sheetpan, 400 degrees for around 10 minutes in your oven or until cooked how you like it. No turning, No splatter!
Details: Product Description Silpat nonstick silicone baking mat 11.6" x 16.5", use Silpat instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper, Silpat replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays, Silpat products conform to us regulations on food grade silicone, and are nsf, and kosher certified. From the Manufacturer Silpat nonstick baking sheets are made of woven glass coated with food-standard silicone. Used daily by professionals, the sheets offer multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. They're also easy to clean--simply wipe them off using hot water and dish soap. Store them by either rolling them up or keeping them flat. Do not cut Silpat baking sheets with metal, but with DeMarle's Exoglass cutters or knives. Silpat baking sheets replace parchment paper, and are heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F. The Silpat makes any baking sheet nonstick--no greasing necessary. The baking sheets are made in France.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches