Wüsthof Knives have always held a Special Place in my
Heart and Homes.
They have been made is Solingen, Germany for over 200 years and My Paternal Grandfather was from Solingen, so everyone in the family received Wüsthof Knives as presents and were loved and cared for by every household in our family.
The first record of Wusthof as a company can be found in documents in the Duchy of Berg that refer to the Wusthof factory dating back to 1814 in the town of Solingen, Germany. The name Wusthof is the last name of the founder. The company continues to be a family owned business, currently in the 7th generation of the Wusthof family tradition. With their name on the product, quality is a must. The family name continues to be the reason for such high quality. Every generation wants to out perform the last in quality and excellence.
An example of the proud tradition of the Wusthof name is Wolfgang Wusthof’s story of expanding the business. In 1960 Wusthof was nearly unknown in North America. Wolfgang spent the 1960’s and 1970’s flying to the USA with a briefcase full of knives (something you cannot do these days) and riding from town to town by bus introducing the USA and Canada to the wonder of Wusthof. It was slow going at first, but quality speaks for itself and Wusthof won the hearts and esteem of chefs and those who aspire to fine cuisine everywhere.
Color: Black, Stainless Steel
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – 4 Piece Steak Knife Set with triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. recision Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- RAZOR SHARP – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- WÜSTHOF STEAK KNIFE SET – Includes four 4 1/2" Steak Knives. WÜSTHOF Steak Knives have a straight clean edge that glide through beef like butter without shredding or damaging the meat
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
Release Date: 31-07-2001
Details: Value not found. Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.6 x 1.0 inches