- WÜSTHOF GOURMET SERIES – 8" Carving Knife with synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. Precisely laser-cut stamped knives offer superb quality and value
- RAZOR SHARP – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- WÜSTHOF CARVING KNIFE – The GOURMET 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
Details: Since their humble beginnings in 1814, the Wusthof family business has adhered to the same basic set of principles regarding their products. Their trident logo is a representation of these principles, a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. Today, Wusthof stands firm behind a strong line of products, including an assortment of more than 350 forged knives, as well as cutting boards, knife blocks, kitchen tools, and scissors, all of which are produced by dedicated workers at state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Durable hi-carbon and metal construction. Full-tang, high-impact 3-rivet handle. Long-lasting sharp edge for boning raw meats and poultry. Hand washing recommended. Dimensions: 12L x 1W x 0.5H inches.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 3.5 x 0.9 inches